Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 1 Prayer - New

Today is a new day and also the first day of a new month.  I am feeling an awakening and a stirring and I know God can do amazing things in my life and the life of my family members.  Today I am starting another challenge, or should I say journey, to pray for my daughters every day.  Now, this is something that I already do but I am joining the MODSquad in being intentional about it over the next 31 days.  I already have a journals with the requests I have made to God on behalf of my girls but I have a heart still full of more petitions to be made on their behalf.  If you wish to join me in praying for your daughters (sons welcome to) then check out the MODSquad website for more information.  Thanks for reading. Be blessed!

Lord, I thank You that You make all things new and that You have ordained the next 31 days as a public way for me to pray for my children.  This truly is a new thing You are doing in my life and I am excited to see all that You desire to accomplish.  Thank You for Your grace which is new every morning.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...