Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 18 Prayer - Quiet

Lord, the world around us is busy and hectic. We live in a fast pace society and one that is very loud.  Everyone and everything is clamoring for our attention.  I pray that Lydia and Emma would learn how to discern Your voice above everything else in their lives.  I pray that as they see me regularly spend time in quiet with You that they too would desire to have quiet in their lives.  As they get older and the world tries to plug them in more I pray that they would learn how to quiet themselves and unplug; that they would learn how to hear from You and know Your still small voice.  I pray that You would teach us as a family how to listen to Your voice and follow You in the secret and quiet places.  In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...