Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2 Prayer - Rescue

Jesus gave his life for our sins, just as God our Father planned, in order to rescue us from this evil world in which we live. Galatians 1:4

Lord, I pray that Lydia and Emma would come to fully understand and accept the truth of Your gospel message.  I pray they would understand the depth of our human need and would place their faith in You alone. You indeed are the only One who can rescue.  I pray that they would grow to depend on Your ability to rescue them and that they would learn that in all things they can trust in You.  Lord, I pray that I am willing to let my children fall and fail so they can further understand Your divine ability to rescue them.  I accept Your grace in my life and acknowledge how often I want to be my girls rescuer.  Help me to always point them to the true Rescuer.  Lord, be blessed in my life and in Lydia and Emma's lives as well.  Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...