Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 17 Prayer- Faithfulness

Lord, You are so faithful.  Even when we are not, You are.  I pray that Lydia and Emma would learn of Your faithfulness and Your steadfast love for them.  I pray that You would overwhelm them with experiences in life that allow them to see and personally understand Your faithfulness.  There will never be a situation that You will turn Your face from and there will never be a time where they will fall further than Your grace has the ability to catch them.  I pray that I am willing to be a testimony to how You are faithful to me and that they can learn from my love for You.  You are good, You are great and You are worthy of all my praise.  Thank you ever so much for Your faithfulness. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...