Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 10 Prayer - Endurance

We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop  endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because He has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with His love. Romans 5:3-5

Lord, I pray that Lydia and Emma would learn the importance and rewards of endurance.  Not all the rewards are immediately visible but they are life changing.  I pray that You would help them navigate the trials and difficulties in their lives and draw them closer to You during the times when they believe You to be distant from them.  I pray that  their character would grow through these trials and that You would ultimately and finally be their HOPE.  You are a great God and You can do in my girls lives more than I know.  I pray that You take these prayers and perfect them. Lord, help me teach my girls how to depend on You and listen to the Holy Spirit who can fill all our hearts with Your love. A love that is unashamed and never ending.  Amen.

Took the weekend off blogging but not praying.  Many blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...