Monday, November 29, 2010

Bible in 90 days

I just signed up for the challenge to read the Bible in 90 days. I am so excited and know that the challenge will be worth it.

I've read through the Bible several times and am looking forward to the spiritual renewal of reading the entire story of God in 90 days. There is so much to be said about taking time to read the Word of God everyday and I can't wait to dive into this challenge head first. Thanks for taking the time to read and if anyone else wants in on the challenge let me know. Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Did that once. It is hard about mid way through the OT. Hang in there and get your reading done early in the day. Try to avoid the one eye open at midnight reading through the geneologies. lol
    God bless
    Heather Laurie
    www.specialneedshomeschooling.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...