Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 1: Silliness and Special Moments

Today, I did something fun and a bit silly. I dressed up for the kids Halloween party at school.  My inspiration: Miss Frizzle from The Magic School Bus. I even downloaded the theme song to my phone so I could introduce myself to those who didn't understand who I was. I smiled, I laughed and I made my girls day.  That's a lot to be thankful for.


Day One: I am thankful for silliness and special moments with my girls.

Here are some pictures for good measure.

Emma is a Pirate Princess

"Arrrgh"

Another Pirate


It's not often that a child with a last name that begins with W gets to lead the line



"To the Bus!!!!"

Intent on her craft

Pure elation after her team wins at the mummy wrap


Silliness made this a special moment


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...