Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ooddles of Noodles




This past week for church one of the props I had to prepare for the kids was a bowl of spaghetti noodles. Well, not being one to waste anything, I used it again for the girls to play with when we got home. I put some letter magnets in it and had the girls tell me the sound of the letter when they found it. Great fun. Lydia looks forward to the props I have to prepare each week. She may be a stage crew girl in the making.



I have to apologize for my blogging absence for the last month. I have a back log of a few blog I will be posting in the next week or so. I went through a bit of a funk last month but it feels like it is finally lifting and I am back to my "normal" life. Keep checking for the rest of my posts this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...