Saturday, March 17, 2012

Leprechan Shenanigans

Lydia really felt excited about St. Patrick's Day when she came home from school yesterday so I went with it.  I already had some activities planned but including a Leprechaun house/trap was not one of them.  Having seen some ideas earlier this week from on of my all time favorite cute idea blogs (Happy Home Fairy) we decorated and set up a nice little Leprechaun friendly space.

Leprechaun House

Shamrock's left by the Leprechaun.

Balloon's too!

Excitement and big smiles!

Green pancake's with rainbow sprinkles.

Balloon and paddle fun.




I also printed out some crafts and a few other activities that I saw this week on ABC and 123.

Fun memories in the making.  Did you do anything special for St. Patrick's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...